1. Being able to travel across to globe to help people tell their stories through imagery.
2. Being front and center watching OutKast (my favorite hip hip duo of ALL TIME) at the North Sea Jazz Festival in Rotterdam, Netherlands.
3. Watching STEVIE friggin WONDER perform at North Sea Jazz Festival in Rotterdam Netherlands.
4. Watching Sharon Jones and the Dap Kings perform at North Sea Jazz Festival in Rotterdam Netherlands.
Ok wait...it's beginning to seem like A LOT of my CREATIVE HIGHS happened while I was at North Sea Jazz Festival in Rotterdam Netherlands. Well it's true. My experience there were so overwhelmingly satisfying. It is an event that I will be finding a way to attend every year. Read more on my experience HERE.
5. Having my work featured in EBONY Magazine online.
7. Standing in the media and photography pit and photographing one of my favorite hip hop artist while he performed..NAS
8. Attending a dinner party in New York city put together by my friend, and inspiration architect, Doc Waller. Dinner was prepared by Doc himself, and it was an evening full of wine, jazz, thought provoking conversations, the sharing of wonderful ideas, and making connections.
So there you have it. My top 8 moments this year. The moments that left me feeling lifted, confirmed my beliefs about my self as a artist and a multi-passionate creative entrepreneur. These were the moments that gave me the extra nudge that I needed to move forward and to stay the course. I hope as you reflect on your 2014 you find those moments that lifted you, even those small moments.
Reflect on them.
And use them as a guide to usher you through 2015 to create and attract even MORE of those moments, experiences, and joys. See you 2015.